Monday, April 6, 2009

That pregnancy glow

I've pretty much believed it was a myth, as for the better part of my pregnancy I've felt less glow-y and more fatigue-y, gigantic-y and ready-for-this-to-be-over-y. After our appt. today, though, I wondered if it's possible for the glow not to kick in until Week 36. I was practically dancing with joy, and if my feet weren't swollen and I wasn't carrying an extra 30 lbs, I probably would have clicked my heels.

Baby T is measuring almost exactly one week ahead, and is weighing in at a very normal 6 lbs 10 oz. Still 81st percentile, but still better than I was thinking. After the 32 week sono, I was worried we'd be looking at an 8 lb baby today... doc says he thinks the baby will be a normal weight, which means no 10 lbr for me. Thank goodness! He/She has dropped and is in position - just waiting for labor at this point!!!

Except for some congestion that's hanging on with all it's got, I'm feeling pretty good. Ready to welcome Baby T in the next couple of weeks!!

1 comment:

David said...

Almost there Margaret! You and Baby T are going to get there and when you are holding him/her it will all be worth it. :) The best glow is yet to come when you are done with the labor and you are smiling at your gorgeous baby! I know you Margaret and know you can do it!! I'm praying for you!!!