Monday, March 9, 2009

4 lbs., 9 oz.

Just got done with my 32 week sono. Everything's looking good - and big. Baby T is already an overachiever, weighing in at approx. 4 lbs., 9 oz - in the 80th percentile. Doc advised that there is a margin of error, so he/she could be only 4 lbs, or could actually already be 5 lbs. Yikes. They did some bio-something-or-other screenings, Baby T got an 8/8, so everything is looking healthy. Also, I'm measuring about a week ahead of my due date. So, now I get to start going back every week so they can monitor baby's growth. We may have an April baby after all!

I'll also be getting a non-stress test at my next appt., just to make sure everything's going OK in there.

They handed us a couple of pictures from the sono, but they're really not even worth posting. Baby T is either very shy or very stubborn. It's really a good thing we don't want to know the gender, b/c there was no displaying of the business. And, we couldn't even get a picture of the face, as he/she kept his/her head buried the entire time. So, we ended up with a photo of the back of the head and the bottom of a foot. Glad we didn't spring for the 4-D ultrasound!

59 days to go (or less!)

2 comments:

CJ said...

Yay! I am very happy to hear that baby T is doing well. I can't wait to meet him or her! Miss ya, Cristie

Heidi said...

Exciting stuff!!
You'll have to give me your email address so I can invite you to my blogspot too!!! :)

Let me know when you guys come up to Stw to visit grandparents!!