Monday, March 30, 2009

The End is Near

Third non-stress test today, and apparently I 'passed' again. I still don't really know what that means, as they never told me the pass/fail scale, but I guess it's good that I haven't had to worry about it. Doc didn't seem too concerned about my blood pressure, but said we do need to keep an eye on it and some other factors, or I may yet be put on bed rest. He also said he'll be surprised if I go to full term, and Baby T will more than likely make his/her arrival in the last couple of weeks of April.

Other than that, I am just worn out and my allergies went in to hyperdrive yesterday, so I'm planning on taking it very, very easy this week. Oh, also - I was hoping to go up to OK one last time this weekend, but doc vetoed that. Pooh. :(

38 days left to term, so probably less!!

No comments: