Friday, December 12, 2008

Best. Ornament. EVAR.





Got these q's off Brandy's blog and figured I might as well play along...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. The kittens eat the tissue out of bagged gifts...

2. Real tree or Artificial? I much prefer real, but again, the cats rule our lives. It was a constant fight to keep Okie from drinking out of the stand when we had a real tree, and now we just have to yell at him for licking the artificial one. Seriously.

3. When do you put up the tree? Typically the week after Thanksgiving, but since it came so late this year, I actually had it up mid-November.

4. When do you take the tree down? Early January.

5. Do you like eggnog? Usually, yes - but right now, sounds really gross...

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Gosh... I dunno. Cabbage Patch Kids, maybe?

7. Hardest person to buy for? Garett's Dad. or maybe Garett himself.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Any of the nephews or niece.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep - had the same one for longer than I can remember.

10. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards. Neither - never been in to it...

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Again, not real sure. I apparently have fuzzy memory of gifts received.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Love Actually. Soooooooo sweet!

13. When do you start shopping? First week of November.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can think of...

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Carmel crunchies, which actually contain no carmel, but are quite crunchy - cornflakes in some sort of butterscotch chip melted goodness. Dad makes them. :)

16 color lights on tree? I prefer white, but the pre-lit multi-color tree was cheaper, so we went with it. All white lights in the front yard, though.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer Boy - LOVE Faith Hill's new a cappella version.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel - got to see the fam! Though, one year, I swear, we're going to skip town and go see Rockefeller Plaza at Christmas.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? No way.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a star, but I do linke an angel...

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The cold. Hate. it. But I do love snow, so I guess I'll deal.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Purple and silver. Go, Frogs!:)

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey - basically a repeat of Thanksgiving.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Can I have my Christmas in May and wish for a healthy, happy baby?

No comments: