Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I passed!

Monday was my Gestational Diabetes test and they called today to let me know I passed. Hooray! I believe I will celebrate with chocolate... We also think we've settled on a day care - The Peanut Gallery in Richardson. One of my co-workers has her daughter there and had good things to say about the infant care. Also, it's practically walking distance from our new office (opening early 2010), so it just doesn't get much more geographically desirable. I'm not sure if Baby T looks more like Garett or me, but I'm smitten...













113 days to go.

1 comment:

The Zimmermans said...

Congrats, momma-to-be! Ah, planning and decorating the baby room ... that was the fun part for me.

When's your due date again?

And to answer your question, we're actually getting some decent sleep! He's really been sleeping through the night for about two weeks now.

(Thank GOD.)